Magic Winery Bus Tour
- 기간: 5 시 (대략)
- 위치: Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- 상품 코드: MWB TF
BOOK TODAY - A New Experience - Lunch & Wine Tastings included!
The Annapolis Valley is home to one of Canada’s most exciting and emerging wine regions. You’ll be day tripping with us to four memorable Annapolis Valley wineries and experience unforgettable views and unmatched hospitality on board the romantic Magic Winery Bus.
Departing from downtown Wolfville, on board a classic British Double Decker Bus (limited to 25 seats), our engaging guide will curate your journey to Benjamin Bridge, Domaine de Grand Pre, Luckett Vineyards and L’Acadie Vineyards. Three of your stops will include two wine tastings and the fourth, lunch with a glass of wine – all included! There will be time for you to purchase additional tasting flights and explore the vineyards and wine shops.
Departures THURSDAY and FRIDAY ONLY.
This is a sequential tour with 45-minute stops – your lunch stop will be 1.5 hours. On Thursday, the lunch location will be Luckett Vineyards and on Friday, your lunch location will be Domaine de Grand Pre. Lunch will be a set-menu and vary with the season and ingredients.
Due to the nature of this tour, we can only accommodate dietary restrictions with advance notice. Please email email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of your departure.
The lunch menu, on your tour day, will be provided by email one-week prior to your departure day.
While we welcome group bookings, guests are encouraged to limit group sizes to 10 for seating purposes.
Your tour will take approximately 5 hours:
- Departing at 9:30am returning to Wolfville approximately 2:30pm
- Departing at 11:00am returning to Wolfville approximately 4:00pm
- Departing at 12:30pm returning to Wolfville approximately 5:30pm
And to make it even easier to support local, we have a secure compartment onboard to safely stow your take home purchases, to savour all season long!
We’ve created a special day for you - just relax and enjoy! More than ever, you deserve a day to leave your worries behind.
Our Comfort & Safety Promise to You:
The comfort of our guests is very important, we want you to enjoy your day so, with your safety in mind:
- Guests are welcome to wear a non-medical mask for check-in, on board and at the wineries
- We have limited guests to twenty-five (25) per departure and each group will travel in sequence, separately
- Every day Magic Winery Bus will undergo enhanced cleaning and sanitization
- Our Driver, Guide and Staff will wear personal protective equipment when greeting guests
- And our Driver, Guide and Staff will not shake guest’s hands but there will be lots of friendly waves and smiles
At each winery, every effort will be made to deliver a safe experience. In some indoor winery spaces, for the comfort of all our guests, give each other some distance.
Our Admission Policies
We really appreciate your business and your confidence in us. While our admissions are non-refundable, you have options; you are welcome to reschedule to a new day of your choosing or gifting your admission to someone else for their enjoyment.
If the departure day you booked is cancelled or you are unable to be on board both due to preventative public health measures, we are happy to reschedule your experience or issue a refund. Both options are at no additional cost to you.
We are always happy to be flexible and answer your questions by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.