Magic Winery Bus Tour
- Durée: 5 Heures (environ)
- Lieu: Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- Code produit: MWB FriSun
BOOK TODAY - Lunch & Wine Tastings included!
2023 FRIDAY and SUNDAY ONLY
The Annapolis Valley is home to one of Canada’s most exciting and emerging wine regions. You’ll be day tripping with us to four memorable Annapolis Valley wineries and experience unforgettable views and unmatched hospitality.
Departing from downtown Wolfville, on board a classic British Double Decker Bus (limited to 25 seats), our engaging guide will curate your journey to four wineries. Three of your stops will feature wine tastings and the fourth, lunch with a glass of wine – all included! There will be time for you to purchase additional tasting flights and explore the vineyards and wine shops.
FRIDAY departure visits:
- Benjamin Bridge
- Lightfoot & Wolfville Vineyards (lunch stop)
- Luckett Vineyards
- L’Acadie Vineyards
SUNDAY departure visits:
- Benjamin Bridge
- Domaine de Grand Pre (lunch stop)
- Luckett Vineyards
- Mercator Vineyards
This is a sequential tour with 45-minute stops – your lunch stop will be 1.5 hours. Lunch will be a set-menu and vary with the season and ingredients.
The lunch menu, on your tour day, will be provided by email one-week prior to your departure day.
Due to the nature of this tour, we can only accommodate dietary restrictions with advance notice. Please email email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of your departure.
If your booking is cancelled with less than 24-hours, the cost for lunch will not be refunded.
Your tour will take approximately 5 hours:
- Departing at 9:30am returning to Wolfville approximately 2:30pm
- Departing at 11:00am returning to Wolfville approximately 4:00pm
- Departing at 12:30pm returning to Wolfville approximately 5:30pm
And to make it even easier to support local, we have a secure compartment onboard to safely stow your take home purchases, to savour all season long!
All departures subject to meeting minimum seat booking requirements.
We’ve created a special day for you - just relax and enjoy! More than ever, you deserve a day to leave your worries behind.
Our Comfort & Safety Promise to You
The comfort of our guests is very important, we want you to enjoy your day so, with your safety in mind:
- Guests are welcome to wear a non-medical mask for check-in, on board and at the wineries
- We have limited guests to twenty-five (25) per departure and each group will travel in sequence, separately
- Every day, Magic Winery Bus will undergo enhanced cleaning and sanitization
- At each winery, every effort will be made to deliver a safe experience. In some indoor winery spaces, for the comfort of all our guests, give each other some distance.
Drinking in moderation is about making informed, personal choices. Wine tasting quantity included on tour will be approximately 14ozs of wine over a five-hour period. We encourage our guests to enjoy themselves responsibly. Our wineries also offer non-alcoholic options for those who choose and provide us with notice.
Our Admission Policy
We really appreciate your business and your confidence in us. While our admissions are non-refundable, you have options. You are welcome to reschedule to a new day of your choosing or gifting your admission to someone else for their enjoyment.
If the departure day you booked is cancelled or you are unable to be on board both due to preventative public health measures, we are happy to reschedule your experience or issue a refund. Both options are at no additional cost to you.
We are always happy to be flexible and answer your questions by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.