Uncork & Savour - Discovery Pass
- Süre: 5 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- Ürün kodu: Uncork
BOOK YOUR PASS TODAY
Tastings & Paired Food Included!
SATURDAY and SUNDAY ONLY
Welcome spring and the opening of Nova Scotia Wine Country with our new self-guided Uncork & Savour Discover Pass – with tastings and a delicious bite included at each stop!
We are excited to invite you to visit Nova Scotia Wine Country over two weekends – Saturday, April 29th and Sunday, April 30th and Saturday, May 6th and Sunday, May 7th.
This is a self-guided experience - transportation is NOT included.
Gather your family and friends, have your designated driver and enjoy a unique experience. See what’s new for 2023 and enjoy wineries and a farm craft brewery at your own pace, on your schedule.
Discovery Pass Options:
1. 4 tastings paired with 4 delectably paired food items
2. 4 non-alcoholic tastings paired with 4 delectably paired food items
Food pairings will be light - finger food - and not sufficient for a meal serving.
Discovery Pass Locations:There are 9 participating locations – you choose 4 to visit when you book.
- 1365 Church Street Winery – 1365 Church Street, Port Williams, NS
- Beausoleil Farmstead – 1469 Church Street, Port Williams, NS
- Benjamin Bridge – 1966 White Rock Road, Gaspereau, NS
- Domaine de Grand Pre – 11611 Highway 1, Grand Pre, NS
- Gaspereau Vineyards – 2239 White Rock Road, Gaspereau, NS
- Luckett Vineyards – 1293 Grand Pre Road, Wallbook, NS NOTE: April 29/30 only and Luckett’s Restaurant will not be open for the season yet.
- Millstone Harvest Brewhouse – 9146 Highway 221, Sheffield Mills, NS
- Mercator Vineyards – 88 Dyke Road, Lower Wolfville, NS
- Planters Ridge Winery – 1441 Church Street, Port Williams, NS
Due to the nature of this experience, dietary restrictions can not be accommodated.
When you book your Discovery Pass, your chosen locations are confirmed by email. You will receive a QR code by email for verification at each location you visit, on arrival. QR codes are only valid on the day booked.
Drinking in moderation is about making informed, personal choices. Tasting qualities included in your Discovery Pass will amount to approximately 8ozs over a five-hour period. We encourage our guests to enjoy themselves responsibly. Our locations are offering non-alcoholic options for the designated driver.
Our Admission Policies
We really appreciate your business and your confidence in us. While our admissions are non-refundable, you have options. You are welcome to reschedule to a new day of your choosing or gifting your admission to someone else for their enjoyment.
If the day you booked is cancelled or you are unable to be participate both due to preventative public health measures, we are happy to reschedule your experience or issue a refund. Both options are at no additional cost to you.
We are always happy to be flexible and answer your questions by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.