Hop On - Hop Off Tour
- 期間: 6 時間 (約)
- 所在地: Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- 製品コード: HoHo Wed
Hop On-Hop Off is Back - BOOK TODAY
It’s Back – if you are looking to set your own pace – the return of our adored Hop On-Hop Off Tour is just for you.
Departing from downtown Wolfville, on board a classic British Double Decker Bus (limited to 25 seats), our engaging guide will curate your journey to four wineries. At each winery you will enjoy a wine tasting and an abbreviated tour – all included!
WEDNESDAY departure visits:
- Benjamin Bridge
- Lightfoot & Wolfville Vineyards
- Domaine de Grand Pre
- Gaspereau Vineyards
Each stop will be one-hour, giving time to purchase additional tasting flights and explore the vineyards and wine shops.
This year, you will have the flexibility to stay an additional hour at a winery to enjoy a patio lunch or a picnic in a vineyard (pending availability). Lunches or picnics are extra charges the guest pays at the winery.
Your tour will take approximately 6 hours:
- Departing at 10:00am returning to Wolfville approximately 4:00pm
- Departing at 11:00am returning to Wolfville approximately 5:00pm
- Departing at 12:00pm returning to Wolfville approximately 6:00pm
The final pick-up loop will be between 5:15pm and 5:45pm.
And to make it even easier to support local, we have a secure compartment onboard to safely stow your take home purchases, to savour all year long!
We’ve created a special day for you - just relax and enjoy at your own pace! More than ever, you deserve a day to leave your worries behind.
Our Comfort & Safety Promise to You
The comfort of our guests is very important, we want you to enjoy your day so, with your safety in mind:
- Guests are welcome to wear a non-medical mask for check-in, on board and at the wineries
- We have limited guests to twenty-five (25) per departure
- Every day, Magic Winery Bus will undergo enhanced cleaning and sanitization
- At each winery, every effort will be made to deliver a safe experience. In some indoor winery spaces, for the comfort of all our guests, give each other some distance
Drinking in moderation is about making informed, personal choices. Wine tasting quantity included on tour will be approximately 12ozs of wine over a five-hour period. We encourage our guests to enjoy themselves responsibly. Our wineries also offer non-alcoholic options for those who choose.
Our Admission Policy
We really appreciate your business and your confidence in us. While our admissions are non-refundable, you have options. You are welcome to reschedule to a new day of your choosing or gifting your admission to someone else for their enjoyment.
If the departure day you booked is cancelled or you are unable to be on board both due to preventative public health measures, we are happy to reschedule your experience or issue a refund. Both options are at no additional cost to you.
We are always happy to be flexible and answer your questions by email to: email@example.com.