Tidal Bay Express Tour
- Kesto: 6 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- Tuotekoodi: TBE SS
BOOK TODAY - A New Experience!
The Annapolis Valley is home to one of Canada’s most exciting and emerging wine regions. From the fertile soil, influenced by the warm Tidal breezes, emerges a variety of tasteful experiences. You’ll be day tripping with us to three memorable Annapolis Valley destinations and experience exclusive service at every stop!
Departing from downtown Wolfville on board our air-conditioned 28-passenger coach (limited to 25 seats), our engaging guide will curate your journey to Blomidon Estate Winery, Millstone Harvest Brewhouse and Domaine de Grand Pre . This is a sequential tour; each one-hour stops includes a brief tour and two tastings followed by an appetizing small-plate culinary serving. There will be time for you to purchase additional tasting flights and explore the retail shops.
Departures SATURDAY and SUNDAY only.
The small culinary plates will be set and vary with the season and ingredients. Due to the nature of this tour, we can only accommodate dietary restrictions with advance notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of your departure.
The small-plate menu will be provided by email after booking and one-week prior to your departure day.
While we welcome group bookings, we encourage guests to limit group size to 10.
Your tour will take approximately 5 hours:
- Departing at 10:00am returning to Wolfville approximately 3:00pm
- Departing at 11:00am returning to Wolfville approximately 4:00pm
- Departing at 12:00pm returning to Wolfville approximately 5:00pm
And to make it even easier to support local, we have a secure compartment onboard to safely stow your take home purchases, to savour all season long!
We’ve created a special day for you - just relax and enjoy! More than ever, you deserve a day to leave your worries behind.
Oh, don’t forget to taste Nova Scotia’s own appellation wine – the crisp and bright Tidal Bay. The perfect pairing for our local seafood, or for socializing with friends!
Our Comfort & Safety Promise to You:
The comfort of our guests is very important, we want you to enjoy your day so, with your safety in mind:
- Guests are welcome to wear a non-medical mask when checking in, on board and at the stops
- We have limited guests to twenty-five (25) per departure and each group will travel in sequence, separately
- Every day Tidal Bay Express will undergo enhanced cleaning and sanitization
- Our Driver, Guide and Staff will wear personal protective equipment when greeting guests
- And our Driver, Guide and Staff will not shake guest’s hands but there will be lots of friendly waves and smiles
At each winery, every effort will be made to deliver a safe experience. In some indoor winery spaces, for the comfort of all our guests, give each other some distance.
Our Admission Policies
We really appreciate your business and your confidence in us. While our admissions are non-refundable, you have options; you are welcome to reschedule to a new day of your choosing or gifting your admission to someone else for their enjoyment.
If the departure day you booked is cancelled or you are unable to be on board both due to preventative public health measures, we are happy to reschedule your experience or issue a refund. Both options are at no additional cost to you.
We are always happy to be flexible and answer your questions by email to: email@example.com.