Tidal Bay Express 2.0 Tour
- Duração: 6 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- Código de produto: TBE SS
SEATS NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING
Wolfville - in the Annapolis Valley - is home to one of Canada’s most exciting and emerging wine regions. You’ll be day tripping with us to four memorable Annapolis Valley’s wineries and experience exclusive service at every stop!
Departing from downtown Wolfville on board our air-conditioned 56-passenger coach (limited to 25 seats), our engaging guide will curate your journey to Blomidon Estate Winery, Mercator Vineyards, Domaine de Grand Pre, and Gaspereau Vineyards. Each one-hour stop will include a brief tour and two wine tastings followed by an appetizing small-plate culinary serving. There will be time for you to purchase additional tasting flights and explore the wine shops.
This is a sequential tour with one-hour stops. Extended visits with time on a winery patio cannot be accommodated this season due to pandemic capacity restrictions.
Departures SATURDAY and SUNDAY only.
Your tour will take approximately 6 hours:
- Departing at 10:00am returning to Wolfville approximately 3:45pm
- Departing at 11:00am returning to Wolfville approximately 4:45pm
- Departing at 12:00pm returning to Wolfville approximately 5:45pm
And to make it even easier to support local, we have a secure compartment onboard to safely stow your take home purchases, to savour all season long!
We’ve created a special day for you - just relax and enjoy! More than ever, you deserve a day to leave your worries behind.
Oh, don’t forget to taste Nova Scotia’s own appellation wine – the crisp and bright Tidal Bay. The perfect pairing for our local seafood, or for socializing with friends!
Due to the nature of this tour, we can only accommodate dietary restrictions with advance notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of your departure.
Our Comfort & Safety Promise to You:
Tidal Bay Express 2.0 is designed with engineered seat partitions providing the safety you need - and the comfort you desire; also:
- We have limited guests to twenty (25) per departure and each group will travel in sequence, separately
- Every day Tidal Bay Express 2.0 will undergo enhanced sanitization to public health standards
- Our Driver, Guides and Staff will wear personal protective equipment when greeting guests
- Our Driver, Guides and Staff will not shake guest’s hands but there will be lots of friendly waves and smiles
- And if you forget yours, a supply of disposal face masks will be available for guest’s use
At each winery, every effort will be made to deliver a safe, distanced experience. In some indoor winery spaces, where guests are seated, it will be in groups of ten. We will also try to accommodate smaller seating configurations whenever possible. We kindly ask our guests to help one another and give each other physical distance.
Our Admission Policy:
While our admissions are non-refundable, you have options; you are welcome to reschedule to a new day of your choosing or gifting your admission to someone else for their enjoyment. This includes if a departure day is canceled or you are unable to be on board both due to preventative public health measures.
We are always happy to be flexible and answer your questions by email to: email@example.com.