Tidal Bay Express 2.0 Tour
- 期間: 8 時間 (約)
- 所在地: Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- 製品コード: W
Wolfville - located in the Annapolis Valley - is home to one of Canada’s most exciting and emerging wine regions. You’ll be day tripping with us to four memorable Annapolis Valley’s wineries and experience exclusive service at every stop!
Departing from downtown Wolfville on board our air-conditioned 56-passenger coach (limited to 20 available seats), our engaging guide will curate your journey to Gaspereau Vineyards, Luckett Vineyards, Domaine de Grand Pre and new this year, Mercator Vineyards. Each one-hour stop will include a brief tour and two wine tastings followed by an appetizing small-plate culinary serving. There will be time for you to explore the wine shops and enjoy extended tastings.
Your tour will take approximately 5.5 hours:
- Departing at 10:30am returning to Wolfville approximately 3:45pm
- Departing at 11:30am returning to Wolfville approximately 4:45pm
- Departing at 12:30pm returning to Wolfville approximately 5:45pm
And to make it even easier to support local, we have a secure compartment onboard to safely stow your take home purchases, to savour all season long!
We’ve created a special day for you - just relax and enjoy! More than ever, you deserve a day to leave your worries behind.
Oh, don’t forget to taste Nova Scotia’s own appellation wine – the crisp and bright Tidal Bay. The perfect pairing for our local seafood, or for socializing with friends!
Due to the nature of this tour, we can only accommodate dietary restrictions with advance notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of your departure.
Our Comfort & Safety Promise to You:
Tidal Bay Express 2.0 is designed with engineered seat partitions providing the safety you need - and the comfort you desire
- We have limited guests to twenty (20) per departure and each group will travel in sequence, separately
- Every day Tidal Bay Express 2.0 will undergo enhanced sanitization to public health standards
- Our Driver, Guides and Staff will wear personal protective equipment when greeting guests
- Our Driver, Guides and Staff will not shake guest’s hands but there will be lots of friendly waves and smiles
- A supply of disposal face masks will be available for guest’s use on board, if they choose
To our Valued 2020 Season Guests:
We aim to deliver a memorable experience for you and will be conducting additional sanitizing activities on board this season and working with our winery partners to ensure your safety and comfort.
While our admissions are non-refundable, you have options; you are welcome to reschedule to a new day of your choosing, gifting your admission to someone else for their enjoyment or converting your admission to a gift card for redemption at another time. This includes if a departure day is canceled or you are unable to be on board both due to preventative public health measures.
We are always happy to be flexible and answer your questions by email to: email@example.com.